Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sick day

The boys and I made cookies Friday morning. We played like usual. The Dino made Soren nervous. Pippy came out to play. When we went to the fun barn in the evening, Soren felt a little warm. He had a fever by the time we got home and his pee was scant and cloudy. Urgent care doesn't see babies, apparently. At the ER his fever was gone and pee clear. They could find nothing wrong with him besides anemia. We have an appointment Monday. Oh, this was his first time in the a disposable diaper since his birth stay at the hospital. Sara texted me about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

More proof that a (hound) dog is a baby's best friend?

1:40 PM EST  
Blogger Seraf said...

Man's best friend because they keep the floor dry?

3:28 PM EST  
Blogger Abbey said...

Yikes! So glad Soren is absolutely fine. I love your blog, but I hardly ever comment because I read it in my google reader insead of the actual site. But I should comment more often, because the pictures are fantastic and funny!

11:05 AM EST  
Blogger Seraf said...

Thanks, Abbey, I'm waiting for word from the real doctor and expecting more blood tests. He is himself again at least. A nice healthy layer of fat would make me happier.

11:56 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home